Real Estate Consultants
Real Estate Consultants
RealEstateSolutionsUSA and RESolutionsUSA are part of CTE-VBMIS Group. CTE-VBMIS Group is the Real Estate Consultants side of our business.
CTE-VBMIS Group strategically provides leadership, comprehensive analysis and evaluation of real estate opportunities and assembling real estate deals for discriminating clients who are looking for 15% or more ROI on their investment.
Through 30 years of experience in finance, engineering, architecture and real estate allow us to provide a comprehensive view into real estate. Through this experience produces a more assured investment that has consistently yielded continued success.
CTE-VBMIS Group has designed, engineered, constructed and inspected over 5500 commercial and residential properties through the eyes of a professional engineer, architect and contractor. CTE-VBMIS Group has been performing real estate development and investing for over 30 years.
We have seen and solved many problems associated with various properties. We then utilize and apply these skills to develop improve and manage real estate as Real Estate Consultants.
We have developed experienced and software based skills to assemble comprehensive and detailed pro formas on properties. This allows evaluation of many properties quickly and effectively. Within that analysis is where the great opportunities reveal themselves.
We then investigate and evaluate those opportunities further from value play , better property management, better marketing and other cost measures that have been applied with success with our other properties.
We examine your investment criteria to match a successful investment for you. We investigate multifamily, commercial and office investment opportunities utilizing our 30 years of industry contacts, resources and customized software to match your criteria with specific properties.
We then apply our years of experience and techniques and input future performance criteria to ensure your return on your investment. We then provide comprehensive reporting, utilizing the same software, to map a successful strategy and rate of return for your review and approval.
Real Estate Consulting Services
In todays challenging real estate market, CTE-VBMIS Group can provide a full range of professional real estate services matched to our client’s needs. Our principal has over 28 years of professional experience in handling all phases of real estate evaluation, management, development, architecture, engineering, due diligence, entitlements and permitting
Whether your project is large or small, we can assist you with:
- Asset management and repositioning strategies for distressed properties
- Due diligence reviews of real estate assets
- Project approvals and community outreach programs
- Analyzing existing projects for value-enhancing opportunities
- Selection and oversight of project consultants and contractors
- Preparation and oversight of budgets and project schedules
- Construction management services and financial auditing
- Disposition strategies – marketing strategies and brokerage programs
- Due Diligence on Proposed Real Estate Projects
- Proforma Development
- Zoning Analysis
- Utility Analysis
- Property and Land Inspection
- Lease Review
- Architectural and Engineering Reviews of Current Plans
- Architectural Programming
- Capital improvement Analysis and Reporting for increasing NOI and Value Play
- Property Improvement Reports for upgrades
- Property Analysis and rpeorong on highest and best use for raw land
- Plan and Code Review
Site Due Diligence Review Services
One of the most critical activities to achieve successful real estate development involves thorough due diligence. This process can identify critical issues early in the transaction/development review. It requires an objective and dispassionate evaluation. Services provided include:
- Confirm Market Conditions and Potential for Development
- Determine highest and best use based on Client Criteria, Zoning and Local Utilities
- Obtain/Review Environmental Reports and Title Matters
- Determine Utility Service Options
- Review Current and Potential Zoning Conditions
- Determine Options for Profitable Development
- Initial Parking, Grading and Drainage Options
- Coordination of Soil Borings and Geotechnical Work
- Environmental Site Inspection, Wetlands, Endangered Species, etc
Project Development Feasibility Services
Market feasibility of a project must be well established in order to attract investment/risk capital. Careful vetting and selection of project consultants can save considerable time and money throughout the development cycle. Establishing realistic budgets and schedules provide the basis for proper financial evaluation of a project. Service provided include:
- Identifying, Retaining and Actively Managing the Project Consultant Team
- Developing Preliminary and Final Budgets
- Creating Realistic and Achievable Development Schedules
- Preparing Financial Analyses to Support Investment/Financing Decisions
- Determining Options for Profitable Development
Site Value Enhancement Services
Achieving the highest and best use for a real estate asset is complicated in ever changing market conditions. Careful evaluation and assessment may help to unlock more value from the underlying asset. Services provided include:
- Obtaining/Modifying Project Approvals
- Developing Community Outreach Programs to Support Challenging Approvals
- Evaluating/Analyzing Current Operating Assets to Unlock Financial Opportunities
- Evaluating Options to Reconfigure/Expand Existing Developments to Create More Income
Distressed Real Estate Asset Management
Whether assisting Lending Institutions with REO assets, or providing local help to Investors and Opportunity Funds with due diligence reviews and active management of target assets, Real Estate Development Services, LLC can provide a range of cost-effective and timely distressed real estate asset management services including:
- Overall analysis of the real estate asset to determine
- Physical condition and risks
- Legal, insurance and title considerations
- Revenue / expense analysis of operating assets
- Permit or other governmental risks and opportunities
- Immediate management action to stabilize your property value
- Develop and implement workable strategies to improve your property’s core asset value
- Work to finish “broken” or incomplete projects based on aggressive cost management and subject to market timing considerations
- Prepare marketing programs and use broker relationships to facilitate disposition of the property as market conditions permit